In order to insure the fastest delivery of your signups you will be bound by the terms and conditions below.
You are purchasing “Guaranteed Signups” from RealTimeSignups.com. A “Guaranteed Signup” is defined as a request for free information from the website submitted. Free information can be described as:
- Filling out a form to receive information via email.
- Submitting a pre-enroll application
- Submitting an email address for inclusion in a newsletter
- Completing an application for a free membership
- Completing a form in order to take a free tour of your offer.
A “Guaranteed Signup” does not mean that you will receive any type of compensation or upgrade activity from a member. Furthermore, if your program requires a user to submit multiple pages of information, or requires the user to proceed with a confirmation process via email in order to appear in your back office, by submitting such an offer you agree that the signup information provided by RealTimeSignups is final.
Types Of Websites Accepted and how they are processed
- We accept websites that offer a free service or free information only. Visitors can not be prompted to make payment of any type before completing the entire free process. If you program does not allow a visitor to complete the entire process without prompting for payment, then your account will be removed from our system. You will then have the option to change the URL to a program that fits within our guidelines or you may be charged a 10% administration fee. Know what you are buying and do not submit “payment required” programs.
- If your website requires a visitor to fill out multiple pages before completing any type of free registration, please note that we will recognize only the first form submission (first page of the process) and will count this as one signup, regardless if the rest of the registration process is completed. It is advised that if you have a program that has many different pages of information before completion that you create a custom signup form to use instead.
- Form Location changes. If you are promoting a program that is masked or inside frames, we reserve the right to change the promotional URL to reflect the exact location of the signup for used to obtain the signup.
- If your website requires a user to view a movie or intro longer than 30 seconds before providing them with an option to signup, your account may be removed. Furthermore if your site contains sounds or videos but as it normally takes lot of time to load it is advisable to disable them for better results.Client understand that we count a visit after 20 seconds and if after 20 seconds visitor viewing the ad closes it before it finishes loading (due to network bandwidth, high impact graphics, animation,sounds or lack of interest on the visitors part etc.), IT WILL COUNT AS AN AD VIEW ON OUR SYSTEM, WE HAVE SENT YOUR SITE TO THE VISITOR AND HAVE THEREFORE FULFILLED OUR OBLIGATION. It is important to note that this scenario may not appear in your website statistics. Realtimesignups.com cannot control the acts of the individuals viewing your site and will not be held responsible for these actions.
Changing Your URL
If you wish to change your program URL after it has received one or more signups, you will be required to purchase credits equal to the amount used for your current URL. This means that if you have purchased 50 credits and used 10 of those credits for Site A, you cannot change the URL to Site B until you have purchased an additional 10 credits to bring Site B to 50 total credits. This does not apply to those accounts that have been contacted by administration requesting a new URL.
Dispute of Signups
Getting an account credit for a bad lead is easy to do but to insure that your requests are handled as soon as possible you will need to follow a few guidelines.
NOTE: Only signups with bad email addresses or disconnected phone numbers will be replaced. However, if your website requires the user to submit a phone number in order to obtain free information via email, the phone number (unless disconnected) will not be eligible for dispute. The purpose of this program is to send interested people to your website with the ability to receive free information from the service you are promoting.
To request a signup credited back to your account, please list the entire signup information line as it appears in your admin. You will have 7 days from the date listed on the signup to dispute it. Signup disputes older than 7 days will not be honored. You will need to submit a support ticket via your admin area in order for your request to be processed. The date and time of your submission will be used to determine the 7 days guidelines.
1234 01/02/2003 Joe Sample Sample@joe.com
Please note that signups will only be credited if we have determined that an address is invalid. We will do so by sending an email to the signup contact. If we do not receive a bounce back, we will not replace the signup. If you are disputing a phone number we will verify and replace this only if the said phone number is not in operation, and a phone number is required by your program. Required is defined as a user being blocked from submitting the web form with our providing the information. If a form can be submitted without entering a phone number, even if that phone number is requested, the phone number will not be grounds for replacement.
When a signup is credited it may or may not be removed from your list regardless if the credits have been replaced. We will not replace signups that have already been replaced.
While we will deliver signups to CPA offers, we will not and can not guarantee that any part of your offer beyond the first page will be completed. Some offers have multiple pages containing hundreds of questions, and all are required to be completed before CPA offers will count the signup. We will count the signup as valid after the very first page is submitted, regardless of your CPA requirements. Additionally, we do not guarantee that your CPA provider will acknowledge or accept any signups submitted through our system. Most offers require strict cookie guidelines which can be corrupted, removed or overwritten during the signup process. In addition since merchant sites must include a “clear pixel” on their website in order to count the signup, this can easily be removed by the merchant and therefor may never count your signup. Note: A clear pixel is responsible for reading the cookie info set by your affiliate link. Many programs and browsers have enforced stricter cookie guidelines and therefor may not allow the clear pixel to properly read this information. Running CPA offers through this network are considered to be at your own risk and without any rights to dispute based on tracking information which you do not directly control.
We do not accept programs that ask for quote services or require a user to give financial data. Since our servers collect all information in order to provide proof of signup, we can not and will not hold sensitive personal information.
Programs we do NOT accept into the GSU program are:
- Insurance Quotes (Car, Life, Health etc.)
- Loan Programs ( Cash Advance, Payday, Auto, Mortgage etc.)
- Adult Related Offers
- Adult Related Personals (Friendfinder etc)
In the event your website becomes unavailable or terminated and visitors cannot reach your website, you will have 7 days to address the issue by changing your URL. Programs that do not address the issue within 7 days may be removed from the system without any right to compensation.
All sales of Realtimesignups.com products/services are final and are non-refundable. By completing your purchase from Realtimesignups.com through PayPal, you agree that you are purchasing digital, intangible goods and as such are not entitled to a refund of said goods, regardless of the reason why.